Thank you for your interest in the products and services of JOYTAR. This is Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from www.joytar.com.
02 Limited Warranty
This limited warranty is only provided to the original purchase, and is not transferable.
The JOYTAR’s warranty obligations under this limited consumer warranty are limited to the terms and conditions set forth herein. The JOYTAR Warranty is NOT a “no-fault” warranty. We’re going to do our best to take care of you, but coverage applies only if your product malfunctions under normal operating conditions. Normal wear and tear or abuse to our products is not covered under this warranty.
(i) Guitar body, neck, head and top, for period of ONE (1) YEAR
(ii) Electronic components, for period of ONE (1) YEAR
(iii) Gig bag and strap, for period of THREE (3) MONTHS
all of the above, from the date of retail purchase of the Product by the original end-user purchaser.
Your order confirmation, showing the date of the purchase, is the proof of your purchase date. You might be required by JOYTAR and JOYTAR authorized distributors to present the proof of purchases as a condition of receiving warranty service.
03 Warranty exclusions
You have up to 15 calendar days to start your return from the moment you receive the item. To start the return process, please follow the steps below:
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- defects due to wear and tear, scratches;
- strings and batteries;
- anything purchased as “used” or not purchased from JOYTAR;
- any instrument upon which the serial number has been altered in any way;
- failures due to neglect or abuse;
- failures from modifications by any party, defects in the finish, routine maintenance;
- defects in frets or on fretboard, damage from shipping, high or low action, tone;
- any item that is not owned by the original purchaser.
04 Obtain warranty service
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Photo or screenshot of the original confirmation email or receipt with order number, model, and date
- Detailed description of the issue
- Photos of the issue
If the warranty claim is approved, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance to send the instrument to JOYTAR for warranty service or repair. JOYTAR will cover the cost of return shipping after the warranty service has been completed. If replacement parts are needed without needing JOYTAR’s repair service, JOYTAR will ship these to the customer.